YOUR DICK NEEDS HELP

Some people (wrongly, callously) call it "spam." I call it poetry. Just look at this masterpiece from the enigmatic "David":

Full, thick hardons
Give yourself a full thick penis.
This herbal breakthrough is changing the lives of men across the globe.
Don't be left out.
Give yourself a penis. Give yourself. Do you see what he's doing there? The brilliance of it, the way he mixes whimsy with desperation and despair? If you don't, you're fucking stupid and I don't like you.

Not to be outdone, the similarly mysterious "Juan" offers this spectacular burst of lyrical splendor:
Your dick needs help
Megasize your unit with Megadik.
A huge advancement in mens health, some of the benefits are:
-3+ inches in size gain.
-No more finishing too soon.
-Full, thick hardons..no more semis
-More virility, desire.
-Better overall feeling of self.
One of the things I love about this poem is that I can relate to it. I, too, have had trouble getting a full, thick hardon in a semi. My wife's "trucker scenario" was forever ruined.

People used to say that graffitti wasn't real art, too. Now no one would say that because they would be revealed as a frivilous bourgeois pig. See the connection?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home