MAXIMUM INDIGNATION

An uptight dad in Arkansas is upset because his sons (aged 14 and 16) looked at a lesbian sex guide in the library:

"My sons were greatly disturbed by viewing this material and this matter has caused many sleepless nights in our house," he said in another e-mail to McCaslin earlier in February.
Not to sound crass, but...hot damn! I bet it has. "Daddy...when I think about those ladies, it...it gives me feelings." It reminds me of a line from Firefly, when Inara says something about distress and Mal says something like, "This distress wouldn't be taking place in someone's pants, would it?" I'm sure these teenage boys were "greatly disturbed"--in their pants.

Another fun fact is that the lads discoverd the titillating tome"while the 14-year-old was browsing for material on military academies." I'm no expert on the Dewey decimal system, but how close are the lesbian sex guides to the military stuff? "The Whole Lesbian Sex Book? Hmmm...perhaps it contains an in-depth comparison/contrast of West Point and Annapolis."

So, the guy wants twenty thousand bucks in damages--ten thousand for each child. I don't think he should get it. In fact, he should have to pay the library a thousand bucks for each orgasm one of these kids has while daydreaming about rowdy sapphic fuckfests.

Please suport your local library.

Link via Bookslut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home