No, silly, not the Beastie Boys album! In this case, "ILL" is for InterLibrary Loan. I just got an e-mail from the fine folks at Veterans' Memorial Library. Here's what they have for me:

AUTHOR: Kelly, Joe
Justice League elite. Vol. one
CALL NO: YA Kel
BARCODE: 861491000967354zv134
BELONGS TO: Otsego County Library
PICKUP AT: Veterans Memorial Librar

AUTHOR:
TITLE: Ultimate Fantastic four.
CALL NO: 741.597 U
BARCODE: A20423359844zv122
BELONGS TO: Genesee District Librar
PICKUP AT: Veterans Memorial Librar

AUTHOR: Bell, Daniel
The cultural contradictions of capi
CALL NO: E169.12 .B37 1996
BARCODE: 35114008624908zf001
BELONGS TO: Andrews University
PICKUP AT: Veterans Memorial Librar

AUTHOR: Ellis, Warren.
TITLE: Come in alone
CALL NO: 741.5 E
BARCODE: A20420166179zv122
BELONGS TO: Genesee District Librar
PICKUP AT: Veterans Memorial Librar

AUTHOR: Ellis, Warren.
TITLE: Ultimate galactus
CALL NO: 741.5 E
BARCODE: A20421079016zv122
BELONGS TO: Genesee District Librar
PICKUP AT: Veterans Memorial Librar

And it's all free--free! I swear, when I first found out about ILL, it was like being told I had a lifetime supply of free ice cream. Ice cream for the mind.

Yes, that's right--there's The Cultural Contradictions of Capitalism by Daniel Bell, sprinkled lovingly atop the steak of my nerdery like intellectual paprika.

You may be wondering: "What's with the food metaphors?" It's simple, really. I'm hungry. Also: I'm fat! Haw haw haw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home